Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bama Jokes....


A lady in Tuscaloosa calls 911. Hysterically, she says, "Someone just broke into my house, and I think he's going to rob me!" The police officer says, "We're really busy at the moment. Just get the guys jersey number and we'll get back to you."



Q: What is Nick Saban's biggest concern? A: Does the NCAA count bail money as a recruiting violation?


Q: What do you call a drug ring in Tuscaloosa?

A: A huddle

Q: Four Bammer players in a car, who's driving?

A: The police

Q: Why can't most of the Bammer players get into a huddle on the field? A: It is a parole violation to associate with known felons.

The Bammer team has adopted a new Honor System. Yes, your Honor, No, your Honor. The Tide had a 7-6 season last year. 7 Arrests, 6 convictions.

Q: How will the Tide spend the first week of Spring Training?

A: Studying the Miranda Rights

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.