Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Wave...not the green kind..

from MN tiger on tigerdroppings... I AGREE!!!

I hate The Wave (Posted on 9/22/09 at 9:01 p.m.)

I am back home in Minnesota after attending the Vandy and ULL games in Baton Rouge. I was thinking about how distressed I was in the second half when most of the fans in Tiger Stadium were participating in the stupid "Wave" that some fools started somewhere. What distressed me is that the fans totally distracted from the game and continued to do the wave as ULL drove the ball all the way down to the three. They stopped it, then, and finally started to support the Tiger D. The D responded by stuffing ULL on four straight plays to keep them out of the end zone. I can't believe that the football players enjoy the fans doing the wave. It is very distracting from the game, and all support for the team goes out the window. Please boycott the effen Wave, discourage the fools around you who are enthusiastic about it, and support yout Tigers on every play! There, I got it off my chest! Geaux Tigers!

No comments: