Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dangit Bama..hire a coach... Dangit Saban say no..

from the Miami Herald...

SABAN'S NEW RULE

Saban, apparently annoyed at the persistent questions about Alabama's interest in him, said Wednesday he has a new policy on the matter that either shuts the door further on the rumors or fuels the speculation -- depending on one's viewpoint.
''I'm going to put them away right now,'' Saban said of the rumors during a conference call with Indianapolis reporters. ``I'm just making a rule that I'm never going to comment on something like that again because every time you comment, it makes another story. So I'm done. Five years from now, I won't comment on it. Next week, I won't comment on it. I'm done.''
Miami Herald sportswriter Jeff Darlington contributed to this report.

No comments: