Sunday, October 08, 2006

WTF?!?!?!?! arrrgghhh...

23-10??? What the heck was that???

Sure the sun did come up this a.m. but I'm still perplexed.

The only thing missing from that humiliating display yesterday was Curley or Dinardo pacing the sidelines with a blank stare. I gotta go TIVO that thing because I swear I saw Curley.

Once again the big setup (Arky beating Allbarn) then the letdown (Urban and Timcan't be stopped Tebow spanking the Tigers in a bad way).

Well the chance for the SEC, BCS and NC are gone. Thanks alot Jimbo and Les ..great job of coaching the big game. I'm sensing a common theme with Jimbo laying the big egg on the big game...sure he can destroy a lesser opponent....that's it. Hey Les..you want to keep your job...go watch some tape of our loses over the course of MR. Common Theme's tenure the last 7 years....EGGO IN BIG GAMO..

Plenty of football left...so we can watch the Tigers pummel the home opponents then tank it on the road games (Tenn and Arky).... AARRGGH!!!!

One more thing ..if it comes down to LSU having to beat Arkansas to get Auburn into the SEC Championship...I hope Les is Man Enough to do the proper thing........ Play nothing but freshmen and walk-ons. ...I do not want my Tigers responsible for giving Auburn another chance.

....Hey florida!! How did you not score more than 23 points??? We gave you the ball 7 times???? You suck!!!!!

geaux tigers..

$%$(*(#*$(*(*#*(*$%)#)#!@!!!!!!!!!

No comments: