Friday, January 05, 2007

Nick Saban the Victim???

Get a load of this crap....Manly Nick

I really do regret that I was pinned into the corner," Saban told South Florida reporters Thursday morning after he was introduced as the Crimson Tide's new coach, two weeks after publicly saying, "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

"I believe I did it the best way I could do it," he said. "I tried to protect the team by not making it a distraction for the team, and my integrity for doing that is being questioned.

"In my eyes, when I said that, it wasn't a lie. The circumstances changed and I made a different decision. That's not lying."

Thursday he said he is disappointed to be portrayed across the country as a liar.

"I'm a little bit of a victim," he said. "I get asked questions that I really shouldn't answer. You should have the opportunity to weigh those options and I didn't have the opportunity to do that."

Saban said he chose to refute rumors rather than say "no comment," because "then that becomes a big story, and everybody on the team reads it and they're out there saying, 'Well, I don't know if coach is getting ready for this game or not?' "

Given those circumstances, Saban said it's unfair for people to brand him as a liar.
..........

There's a word for this type of behavior...help me out here....

No comments: