Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rant-dom thoughts...


This IS a big game – regardless of what Little Nicky says. The LSU players know it. They also know it’s a grand stage to make a HUGE statement. They made it through a tough 3 game stretch against ranked opponents 2-1, they have had a chance to rest, and now it’s time for the stretch run. It’s the (four fingers up here) 4th quarter of the season – precisely where LSU has succeeded in every game. And I think Flynn, Hester, Doucet, Dorsey, et al are ready to put the team on their shoulders and lead the way. I am fired up!!!!! - Phil


Every media person looks at them pasting an up and down Tenn two weeks ago. They fail to see they struggled against Houston, Ole Miss, Arky and lost to a very bad FSU team.

It looks like a team in it’s first year under Saban… a beatable team….a team that could drop one to a UAB and get blown out by a Superior team… remember all those demolitions of LSU by Florida under early Saban? I sure do. - lsual


Believe in Les Miles

I Believe in #18

I Believe in LSU

I Believe the games in Tuscaloosa…where Tigers have dominated!!!

I Believe we will crush Alabama!!!

Why…because it’s important!!!

.........


The Saban weekness….he blitzes… tight end or running back slips ten yards down field to the middle, catches quick pass from Flynn and cruises unopposed to the endzone. I seem to recall the teams that figured this out …beat us when he was here.......


.........

I wish this game would hurry up and be over so I can start concentrating on La Tech!!!! -Phil


......

BEAT BAMA!!

CRUSH SABAN!!!

No comments: