Saturday, December 01, 2007

Les Is Gone, Les Stays, Les confuses...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3136536

Cue The Clash song "Should I Stay or Should I go?"

The 12:50 Press Conference Les Miles text Below:

"There was misinformation on ESPN and I think it's imperative that I straighten things out. I'm the head coach at LSU. I will be the head coach at LSU. I have no interest in talking to anybody else. I got a Championship game to play and Im excited about the opportunity for my damn strong football team to play in it. That's really all i have to say. It was unfortunate that I had to address my team with this information this morning. But that being done, I think we'll be ready to play. There will be no questions for me. I represent me in this issue. Please ask me after. I'm busy. Thank you very much and have a great day"

No comments: